Several guides and tools are available to help you learn more about groundnut.
· Groundnut cropping guide – Produced by Africa Soil Health Consortium
· Groundnut Production Guide for Uganda: Recommended practices for farmers – Produced by ICRISAT, Uganda’s National Agricultural Research Organisation, and the Peanut Collaborative Research Support Program.
· A guide to peanut production on the Rupununi savannas – Produced by the Peanut Collaborative Research Support Program.
· Guide to Production Practices in Malawi: Best Management Practices for a High Quality Crop – Produced by the Malawi Department of Agricultural Services and the Peanut Innovation Lab
· Peanut Risk Management Tool – Produced by the Feed the Future USAID Peanut Innovation Lab